We’ve joined forces with Noralicious.com to bring you recipes that are so healthy and nutritious you can’t fail to benefit from trying them.
Nutrition is a huge part of any fertility journey and we only want to offer you the most beneficial.
Nora is based in Holland and only creates refined sugar and gluten free recipes.
The first we have handpicked for you is the kale and avocado salad, which looks just delicious. Let us know how you do by posting a photo on our Facebook page.
Kale and Avocado Salad
Preparation time: 10-15 minutes recipes
An unusual and surprisingly tasty way to eat kale. This salad has an extra bite and creamy taste. Fresh and nourishing.
Kale is a true superfood. It is one of the most nutrient dense food plants on the planet. It can help fighting inflammation, and can be beneficial to the immune and digestive system.
- 100 g kale (hard middle stems removed)
- 2 ripe avocados
- 50 g shaved parmesan
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons water
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of pepper
- Cut avocados in half, remove seed, scoop flesh into blender, add olive oil, water, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Blend until smooth or combine using a fork
- Mix chopped kale with avocado cream and sunflower seeds in bowl
- Sprinkle with shaved parmesan and serve